razorex_ee

Wrapped XJ

May I know what is the damage?

U mean the wrap? I neg for dealer to throw in the wrap so 3days downtime with them before I collect.

Believe forum sponsor (wrapstyle) offering great price for jaguar club, you may want to check them out. Should range between 2.5-3k for 3m wrap.

Now the final product8f7becd81d3b594e9edb1c9396359de4.jpg

Wrap shades between gray to bronze depending in lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice color choice ???? . You may want to consider using SwissVax handcrafted Wax for regular maintenance of the Vinyl foil and have a long lasting shine. Call us to find out more and we are the only Car Wrapping Company in sg that provide professional grooming for vinyl wrapped automotive . [emoji1]

Hi dtan6810

We have a Special Deal for JCS members for the month of September and on top of that we offer 1 year limited warranty on the vinyl/workmanship . Call us for an non obligation discussion to find out more . Cheers

Perhaps you can pm your price?

Nice color choice [emoji106] . You may want to consider using SwissVax handcrafted Wax for regular maintenance of the Vinyl foil and have a long lasting shine. Call us to find out more and we are the only Car Wrapping Company in sg that provide professional grooming for vinyl wrapped automotive . [emoji1]

Cool, grooming for matte vinyl wrap is new and unheard of. I don't even know such service exist...wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk