Mel.S82

MWTB Jagaur XF 2.0 prestige 2019

Dear XF owners, would like to draw your experience and hear some of the feeback for XF ownership. My current BMW F10 will be expiring in June 2021 and I'm contemplating to get a jag (it will be my first jag should I get it)

Hoping to hear some inputs from bros & sis here on your ownership experience and any common issues / things to take note of when purchasing a XF.

2 minutes ago, XFS said:

I used to drive an XF. Not a 2L but a 3L diesel engine. I loved it and drove it till almost 10 years. And I bought a JAggg again after my XF. 

Thanks for your reply ! Heard the 3L engine is superb! But  looking at the more budget friendly 2L. Don't mind me asking what model is your current ride?

On 2/3/2021 at 10:25 PM, Mel.S82 said:

Thanks for your reply ! Heard the 3L engine is superb! But  looking at the more budget friendly 2L. Don't mind me asking what model is your current ride?

Yes the 3L SC engine is very capable and enjoyable to drive. But it can be thirsty! 

Don't feel shy looking at the 2L. It is also not a slouch and it is such a beautiful car. 😄

I am driving the F Pace SVR now. 🤪