Kevin

New to Jaguar Club, driving to Ipoh

Dear fellow Jaguar drivers

I'm Kevin, new to the club & forum.  I am driving a Jaguar XF 2.2 D.  Hope to get to know more friends here to go Malaysia together.

I'll be driving up north to KL & Ipoh this Friday.  Are there Euro 5 diesel all the way to Ipoh or only till KL?   Is there anyway I can get a map of the stations?  Or any suggestion to prominent Shell stations with Euro 5?

Anybody keen to meet up for Kopi to share tips on Jaguar, let me know.  I am new to Jaguar.

Kevin

bojio.jpg

plenty of stations carry euro 5 diesel, too numerous to list, but most main stream stations like Shell, Petronas, Petron, Bhp etc all list euro 5 diesel stations on their respective malaysian websites.

did you buy your car recently? 2nd hand by any chance?

On 28/11/2017 at 7:32 PM, Kevin said:

Dear fellow Jaguar drivers

I'm Kevin, new to the club & forum.  I am driving a Jaguar XF 2.2 D.  Hope to get to know more friends here to go Malaysia together.

I'll be driving up north to KL & Ipoh this Friday.  Are there Euro 5 diesel all the way to Ipoh or only till KL?   Is there anyway I can get a map of the stations?  Or any suggestion to prominent Shell stations with Euro 5?

Anybody keen to meet up for Kopi to share tips on Jaguar, let me know.  I am new to Jaguar.

Kevin

bojio.jpg

Welcome and your ride is very nice Kevin.  Do join us during our get-together sessions.