Darknight

Insurance

3 hours ago, Sommersby said:

You can get a quote from our sponsor ALG insurance. Luke will be more than happy to assist you. He will also be coming to our GTG and presenting some key aspect of car insurance.

Thanks, will reach out to him...

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 12:20 PM, Sommersby said:

You can get a quote from our sponsor ALG insurance. Luke will be more than happy to assist you. He will also be coming to our GTG and presenting some key aspect of car insurance.

Hi DarkNight , how can I contact Luke for a talk about insurance for my XF 2015. My  insurance policy  with AIG is due by end of March, but strangely I have yet received renewal notice from AIG to  date. Also , I noticed my policy is a Wearnes Auto Proctor (WAP). Does it mean under WAP , I am not allowed to send the car for repairing to the two workshops ( cannot  recall the full name ) recommended by the brothers in this forum as their names are not in the appointed workshop list  ?  after 31 March ( 3 years warranty ), I am wondering if there is a package from Wearnes  now worthy signing up to extend the services with it ? Appreciate a guidance. thank you.   

Hi DarkNight , how can I contact Luke for a talk about insurance for my XF 2015. My  insurance policy  with AIG is due by end of March, but strangely I have yet received renewal notice from AIG to  date. Also , I noticed my policy is a Wearnes Auto Proctor (WAP). Does it mean under WAP , I am not allowed to send the car for repairing to the two workshops ( cannot  recall the full name ) recommended by the brothers in this forum as their names are not in the appointed workshop list  ?  after 31 March ( 3 years warranty ), I am wondering if there is a package from Wearnes  now worthy signing up to extend the services with it ? Appreciate a guidance. thank you.   

Hi Bro, you can contact Luke at 83339397. Have shared your message with him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Darknight said:

Hi Bro, you can contact Luke at 83339397. Have shared your message with him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you brother! have talked with Luke, now working on policy review :)