Speedy

Lousy Customer Service from Jaguar

Hi bros - Any idea how can we escalate our maintenance request for urgent help?  I reported aircon problems during my last servicing with Jaguar and in less than 2 months the problem is back worst than before.  The aircon is now blowing warm air and it is really very uncomfortable.  Got a service appointment before it got so bad on the 9 May 2017 and when it got worst, I tried to ask for urgent servicing but the lady Joanne who called keep insisting that I have to wait until 9 May 2017.  Finally at my request for some help, she told me that my service advisor will call to see how to arrange something but the call never come.  I think it is quite obvious that the lady just say that to get me off the line.

I am just curious and disappointed that Wearnes do not have any process to handle urgent cases?  It cannot be the case that no one is cancelling their servicing appointment?  This experience really make me consider whether to get Jaguar again for my next ride although i like the car so far.  My car is still under the comprehensive package until June 2017.  Next reprieve is to post such a bad experience on their facebook to let other customer know of such lousy customer service.  

Any advice from forum bros how i can escalate this for help else will have to leave my XF at home and get my wife to drive me.  Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Guess why some of us are choosing to seRvice outside Wearnes even during warranty

Chris, I disagree on your one sided opinion leh. There's always many reasons why kakis choose to go outside or stay with Wearnes on servicing. Let's not do fanning here. I myself have been servicing and using them as my workshop. Also if you search for servicing feedback in the forum, most feedbacks are good.

Speedy, I suggest you go to Wearnes and talk to the manager there. If you need help. pm me your contact and I can see how I can help.

True that XFS. But there are frustrated owners who just give up and don't even bother to post here and take their business else where.

Wearnes has been selling more cars over the years and seems like they are getting short handed.

Example, I sent an email in February this year to check on some status on my car and guess what after the initial call by the customer care, no follow up till now. I just sent a feedback through the Wearnes website and still waiting for a reply.

How's this for customer service?

Hi bros - Any idea how can we escalate our maintenance request for urgent help? I reported aircon problems during my last servicing with Jaguar and in less than 2 months the problem is back worst than before. The aircon is now blowing warm air and it is really very uncomfortable. Got a service appointment before it got so bad on the 9 May 2017 and when it got worst, I tried to ask for urgent servicing but the lady Joanne who called keep insisting that I have to wait until 9 May 2017. Finally at my request for some help, she told me that my service advisor will call to see how to arrange something but the call never come. I think it is quite obvious that the lady just say that to get me off the line.

I am just curious and disappointed that Wearnes do not have any process to handle urgent cases? It cannot be the case that no one is cancelling their servicing appointment? This experience really make me consider whether to get Jaguar again for my next ride although i like the car so far. My car is still under the comprehensive package until June 2017. Next reprieve is to post such a bad experience on their facebook to let other customer know of such lousy customer service.

Any advice from forum bros how i can escalate this for help else will have to leave my XF at home and get my wife to drive me. Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Pm me your carplate number or phone contact, I will try to see if I can pull forward your schedule. No promise but I can try. Regards.

Hi bros - Any idea how can we escalate our maintenance request for urgent help?  I reported aircon problems during my last servicing with Jaguar and in less than 2 months the problem is back worst than before.  The aircon is now blowing warm air and it is really very uncomfortable.  Got a service appointment before it got so bad on the 9 May 2017 and when it got worst, I tried to ask for urgent servicing but the lady Joanne who called keep insisting that I have to wait until 9 May 2017.  Finally at my request for some help, she told me that my service advisor will call to see how to arrange something but the call never come.  I think it is quite obvious that the lady just say that to get me off the line.

I am just curious and disappointed that Wearnes do not have any process to handle urgent cases?  It cannot be the case that no one is cancelling their servicing appointment?  This experience really make me consider whether to get Jaguar again for my next ride although i like the car so far.  My car is still under the comprehensive package until June 2017.  Next reprieve is to post such a bad experience on their facebook to let other customer know of such lousy customer service.  

Any advice from forum bros how i can escalate this for help else will have to leave my XF at home and get my wife to drive me.  Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Hi Speedy, Sad to hear about your experience. As suggested by other forum members it might be useful for you to visit and talk to the service manager. I have had some teething problems with my XF which were quite recurring but found the Service Staff and associated manager quite helpful. There were times that my car was picked up from my office as I couldn't make it and was delivered promptly. Overall the support been quite good. I was though concerned about the problem/issues with the new car in first place.  Do share the details with XFS too in parallel and I hope all turns out well for you. Stay connected and keep us informed. Cheers

Finally got a call on Tuesday from my service advisor after Bro XFS intervened and the car is being attended to now.  Problem seem to be one of the low pressure A/C Compressor valve and they have to replace it.  

I think over the past 3 years of being a Jaguar owner it is really more a matter of how your service advisor is and that then directly affects the kind of service we get.  When my service advisor called me, he was just telling me that he forgot about calling me totally after he got the message.  I am not sure whether he realised that because of that, we as the customer have to suffer many inconveniences.  I was also told that they sold too many cars and many mechanics resigned recently but I think that should not be the main cause.  If my service advisor were more customer oriented I think he will not just totally forgot about the message.  Wearnes have always impressed me and my friends for good customer service when it comes to post sales car servicing but seems it is not replicated in Jaguar.  Will definitely have to re-think whether will get another new ride from Jaguar - not just from this incident but more overall experience as a Jaguar customer for the past 3 years.  

A big thank you to forum bros like XFS who took the trouble to help a fellow Jaguar driver.  Thanks everyone for your kind advice and help!  Hope to join this Friday's meet up and buy him a beer!  Cheers!

not trying to fan the issue here, but I have to say I don't really have positive post sales experience to speak about. I had an issue (servicing light indicator pop up every 2000-4000km, despite driving on highway 70%-80% of the time), since 2015, and till now, after 5 workshop visits (each visit at least a week long, with the longest being a month long), nothing conclusive yet. To be fair, the service executive who attended my issue since the 3rd workshop visit, had been trying his best to minimize the inconvenience, but at the end of the day, I don't think its something that the frontline staff can really resolve.

XFS, not sure if you have access to upper management, but if so, I would really like to 'escalate' this to the higher level, even though I was assured that the management is aware of my issue.

Reading these conversations worried me. Its seems we need "connection" in Wearnes to get reasonable service.

I had an issue on during drive last Sun, all special drive mode unavailable. Only can drive in normal drive. After restarting car, eco, dynamic and sport modes available again. Report to my SA, instead of finding the root cause and solve the problem, this is what he sent,

"Hi Mr Tan. I had  customer also experience some function of the car not available but after Off and On again it comes back. Pls monitor. Thanks"

If other cars are having the same problem, don't they want to investigate. What is there for owner to monitor? Plain irresponsible agent.

Hi, You have indeed brought up an important point and I can fairly understand how it feels. Have gone through some nagging teething issues with my ride. What helped in my case was to be there in person and discussing this through with the Service Manager. Worked for me and I am quite satisfied with the attention that was given and the final resolve. 

Actually although i got my issue resolved (Thanks for Bro XFS), the day after i got my car back my wiper was not working.  But to give credit to Raymond (service executive) he managed to fix it within a day.  Subsequently I send in a positive feedback for Raymond as I felt he really went all the way to salvage the situation and guess what - there was not even a thank you reply from Wearnes or Jaguar.  With that I am quite clear that I will not want to deal with them anymore as it really tells alot about the lack of even basic customer service by Jaguar.  Thankfully, my comprehensive maintenance will end next week and I am glad to be able to go outside for future servicing! 

I think jaguar have good sales over the years, and the numbers of Cars that they need to service and cope is out of their hand. Booking time for service used to be just a week or even sometime within a week but now waiting time for allocated slot is at least 2 weeks time. Currently owning 3 jaguar (F-type, XJ & XF) and really finding it a difficult task to arrange for service. 

Can't denied that Jaguar car quality and reliability has improve alot over the years and have not giving me much problem compare to Volvo, BMW and Merc which I previously own.  However I seriously think that all service consultant need to go through their customer service skills again. Problem I face whenever sending in for service, 1. Even with booking a slot whenever I send the car in I need to wait for at least 30mins before I can see the service consultant. 2.When want to contact SC always can't get him and when request for call back never once I receive a call. 3. Informed SC when I leave the car to update me on service status and whether I can collect my car within the day or otherwise so that I can arrange my schedule, never  receive at all. 4. Send my car in to change parts and best thing is when I order the parts I drove down to wearnes to show them and ended up they ordered wrong parts. Not once or twice but 3 times! 

My opinion/suggestion for Jaguar servicing team, me as owner never want to rush the job, I mean its ok for me to leave the car there giving ample time to get all the service done. But at least give owner an update or status of the car and giving us a head up whether if the car can be done or will be done by when so that we can arrange our own schedule as well.  I think that's the least that I would expect

Seriously with the current service standard that I'm receiving, it really give me a 2nd thought if I should continue driving jag or change to other.

The service is indeed under pressure given that they are selling more cars than before. Great news I heard they are building an 8 storey Car park and building at the back of Wearnes. They are working on it and I have good confidence with them [emoji1360].

On 10/24/2017 at 2:46 PM, XFS said:

The service is indeed under pressure given that they are selling more cars than before. Great news I heard they are building an 8 storey Car park and building at the back of Wearnes. They are working on it and I have good confidence with them emoji1360.png.

I believe this is the life cycle of every successful brand. The experience the same service issue with Audi when I owned the 1st generation of A5 with DRL LED head light which sold like hot cake. Eventually they have to build a new Audi Centre to cope with the high volume of cars.

Hi,

I Recently experienced this as well. And i think it all just takes one E-mail. 
That email should include the service centre, the sales to question about the service and quality of the vehicle.

The lead technician ang moh will eventually get involve with this very quickly. 

Previously i tried this method it takes them less than 1 day to call me to find out and make arrangements.